Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Short Fireside Chat...

I just wanted to take a minute to update you guys as to where things stand with me and CoC.

All four items are 'done' and functional.  There is probably a lot of testing and tweaking that needs to be done, as currently shrinking your cock does not affect thickness (and it should).    Canine peppers feel fairly devoid of content at the moment.  Yes, they grow breast rows and give you a dog pecker, but I feel like they need more.  I'm currently working on some 'daydream' texts for them, similar to Equinum.  I'd also like to add an 'overdose' bad end to both of them, where after a certain point there is a gradually increasing chance of you going 'feral', and fully transforming into the animal in question.  Note to self: boost chances of knot thickness increasing (yes that is something I track separately now).

Tonight I think I will start work on a personal favorite, the Sand-Witch.  Maybe I can add some kind of simple item for her that will increase lactation since i removed lactation from canine peppers. Speaking of lactation - I think I am going to borrow a cue from Nimin - Flash Fantasy, and have lactation decrease over time if it is not indulged somehow from time to time.

We are getting a LOT closer to me being able to send out a buggy test-version to my testers and donors, which is fantabulous.  If anyone wants to take a crack at writing one of the bad-ends I mentioned while discussing the bestial items, by my guest, but please privately send it via note/PM or furaffinity/FutanariPalace, or directly to my email.

19 comments:

  1. oh man, thats awesomely scary and a bit of a turn on with bad ends from drinking too much. would you impose a corruption rule where you have to be at least x corrupted for it to have a chance of happining? or would it just always be a risk after a certain point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad endings from overdose? I love the idea. We really needed more endings...any plans to upload a new version any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the idea for the bad endings to be a case of "Oh... shit. I fucked up." Or is the intention for it to be appealing to transformation fetishists?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, they don't turn the player into a canine morph, given enough, like before? I'd think, given enough peppers, the player should end up as doglike as Whitney (heh, maybe at that point encounters with Whitney turn a bit more ...intimate?). Of course, yeah, an overdose could conceivably transform the player into a nonmorphic canine (or perhaps something more wereish and sizeable enough to seek to slake their lusts on any person they can capture).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are overthinking things mr. confusing name. Players will still end up as furry as Whitney, the bad end would be going full dog/wolf and losing your ability to think and rationalize as a person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there going to be different kinds of dog ears and tails?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking of bad ends, do you currently have or plan to have any bad ends involving the Succubi Milk/Incubi Draft/high Corruption?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what would be awesome is if you could build your own harem.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love an event that let you run into young damsels in distress. Then either rescuing them, or given a high enough corruption stat and perhaps another event to get a place to keep them keep them for yourself. Slowly feeding the girls transformative items until you have the harem of your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kent, I like the way you think. But it seems like a lot of coding work. Maybe you can just use your Coruption/Black Magice to enlarge breasts or let them grow a cock or whatever Black Magic can do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the idea of the OD Transformation endings, but you gotta be careful to keep the chance low, or have warnings that it's happening and ways to counteract it for people who want to keep playing and using those items.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, just something like "For some reason, looking at the pepper you get a bad feeling ... Are you sure you want to eat it?" And either show it when the transformation -will- happen, or show it when the transformation begins to get a chance of happening (but still might not). Perhaps you could link the bad ending to the peppers being more effective in general (maybe even with some rare, special effect).

    ReplyDelete
  13. While I like the idea of running into various damsels in distress, (centaurs, women, Whitney, etc)rather than just being able to transform them, I'd rather rape them. Especially if you are corrupted with Equinus or Canine peppers. The latter being able to gape them, (from the knot).

    ReplyDelete
  14. A bad ending could encounter, when Intelligence drops to 0 when you take too much Equinum

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you get my bad ending email I sent? The email adress was Selcath

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazingly, I have gotten something like 6 bad ends for Canine Peppers, and none for Equinum.

    ReplyDelete