Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm Still Working!

Tonight I had a pretty nasty headache when I got off work, so I didn't get much done.  I did doodle with my bamboo tablet some, and remember what a terrible artist I am.  The result is on my furaffinity account, but it's bad enough you won't see it here.

Coding:  I worked on masturbation some more, getting through the 'middle' part of masturbation for the three main cock varieties.  I had to add a bunch of support functions to streamline things, but they'll all come in handy.

EG:
player.totalNipples() - returns the total number of nipples a player has.  Since each row of breasts can have variations in nipple count this was necessary.
player.canTitFuck() - this should be obvious.

etc etc.

Looking back, I'm not sure I'm totally happy with how the cock masturbation bit is handled right now but I'm tired to fix it.  Updates may be a bit slow compared to last week - I had a extra time off last week and now I'm working seven days back to back.  Weekends are no longer weekends for me.

As always, <3<3, and I'll try to get this wrapped up quicker so I can get closer to my feature goal for the alpha test release.

No comments:

Post a Comment