Thursday, February 24, 2011

Some Mino Texts Done

Well I just now finished writing up the male "rape the minotaur" event.   I wrote it in blogger (to abuse spellcheck), and out of curiosity hit preview.  I then realized that the rape text (with all the possible variations) ends up being way longer on my screen than the minotaur codex entry.  Huzzah!   For those who like cum-inflation...there is a bit of that if you manage to have big enough/productive enough balls/jizzing ability.  I don't think anyone will see that scene until I get some items in that cause uncapped ball growth though.

Next I want to do a female version, which will possibly feature cum-inflation depending on the minotaur's ball-size state.  Don't think I'll get it done tonight though as I am going to try to have a social life and get drunk, then go to work without enough sleep.  Tomorrow will be an interesting day ;)

I also want to do a crazy herm version where the herm bends the minotaur's dick back and into her vagoo, then rapes his butt at the same time.  But I need motivation and time so we will see when they get done.  I'll probably have herms randomly select 1 of the 3 rape methods so they get a nice variety of outcomes to watch.

Here is my immediate to-do list for the coming days:

-Minotaur rape female/herm variants.
-Retool how horns/ears are handled.
-Update appearance so it properly displays the status of your pregnancy.
-Port in the 'jojo as a masturbation aid' texts I have so players who have corrupted Jojo have a new way to masturbation :D

For 1st Release To-Do List:
-'Fertility Bee' encounter (renamed 'Queen Bee'), complete with combat and rape-ability.
--Monstrous Honey transformation item dropped by the bees.
-Forest Tentacle Monsters.
-Bring back Whitney (in limited fashion for now).
-Night-time ambushes from imps/tentacles.
-Meeting with friendly traveler (and his 'pet' succubus)..
-Imp food item (fairly simple item anti-female bits item)

1st Update To-Do List:
-Giacomo and associated items
-Minotaur spunk item (+Lust/Libido drug maybe with a fun hallucination or two).
--Minotaur Spunk addiction indications, addiction effects, and bad-end.
-Canine Peppers/Equinum overdose bad-ends.
-Expand Whitney's Farm
-Swamp Location
--Naga Encounter
---Naga Brew item
-Wasp encounter
--Wasp Venom item (Similar to honey, but with enough differences to be fun).
-Spider-lady encounter
--Spider Venom item (xform item, gives you spider-butt (with web attack), and other things.

I might have missed something there but I really feel like I'm getting a lot closer to a release of CoC.  Bear in mind while it will have some new texts/variations that are different from UTG, there is actually going to be less content in CoC than UTG at the first release.  If I can get half the stuff done on my 'first update' list for the next update, it should totally eclipse UTG in awesomeness.

12 comments:

  1. Spider girls?
    Can't fucking wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grah a new dev build would be awesome too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the feeling i'm going to get the minotaur bad-end as a male. Alot. Alot alot.
    Also, if you can make a transformational item/even for us vulpines...that would be epic xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with miner4800

    ...on the whole fox thing, that is. *thinks to self, smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. How soon can we expect the next release of CoC? A week? A month? A year? 525,600 minutes?

    Gay Peter Griffin: Oh, oh, Rent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are violating basic anantomy to do cum inflation, then do you have an events where if your dick is long enough, you can go in one end and out the other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too agree with miner4800 and leo on the whole vulpine/fox thing, maybe add a kitsune or something. Also, I cannot wait for the next release, I'm currently biding my time with copious ammounts of Flexible Infection/Survivor, Nimin, and SlaveMaker.

    Until next time
    ~Xenotype~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Xenotype, what is slavemaker, haven't heard of it. Could you provide a link?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take the case!

    http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think if I do anything fox related it will be a pro-herm item.

    ReplyDelete