Monday, February 14, 2011

A Question and Update

Has anyone tried to use the new donation method?  I haven't seen ANYTHING from switching to paypal and I'm starting to wonder if I have something configured wrong that would prevent the money from making it through to me.

Update: Multicock masturbation got done last night, though the titfucking components still need to be ported.  I have gotten lots of bad end submissions for canine peppers and a few for equinum, and I think I'll go ahead and close off the former for now.  If you have a bad end for Equinum I'll continue to accept those until tomorrow night.   One more day of work till a weekend, thank god!  I'll probably do a livestream while I work on porting the old and terrible masturbation code over, so keep your eyes peeled Tues/Wed night for a link.

<3 Fenfen

8 comments:

  1. I just gave AlertPay a shot, it appears to not be accepting credit card donations and instead only allowing Bank transfers, this could be why you are seeing lower use on the service. Although it was worded in a way that made it seem like it was simply an option that was turned off on your end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be showing that credit card transactions are enabled, maybe I have to verify the account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. livestream? Awesome. Always wanted to watch someone else deal with code.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind sitting and watching you code. Gotta be more exciting than what I normally do XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Joke's on you! I get off to watching people code!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good time to me, but ONLY if there's snarky humor and half-decent music xD

    ReplyDelete