Sunday, June 5, 2011

Donations/Advertisements

I fiddled with AlertPay some more, and currently I cannot get it set up to accept credit cards directly without an AlertPay account.    Which sucks, but AlertPay has adult accounts on hold while they fiddle with the banks and they won't give me any ETA on how long that will take.

So I'm still looking for a suitable alternative there.  If anyone knows of any decent non-paypal solutions I'd be happy to investigate them.

Lastly, I'm still in the market for a decent advertiser, so any decent proven links would be extremely helpful.

-Fenoxo

12 comments:

  1. Why not paypal? It's pretty trusted and used commonly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paypal locked my account because I violated ToS somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could stick an Adf.ly redirect between your blog and the game download

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Thomas - Adf.ly ToS - "Do not place adf.ly links anywhere that may contain adult material." le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check this out, Fen.

    http://www.merchantinc.com/

    I haven't seen anything that you can mess up in the tos, sooo, maybe?

    And is Bad Dragon going to advertise?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you do anything with Bitcoins?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check Google Checkout? I haven't used it myself and I dunno if they allow adult stuff (the ToS link is broken), but it's there at least.

    https://checkout.google.com/seller/npo/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tells ya, Alertpay might work, but I've been trying to set up an account there since last Thursday. And it sounds like I won't be able to send any cash in your direction until at least Thursday or Friday.

    While ultimately an Alertpay account might be beneficial, it's not the easiest service to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Flex - if they ever re-open adult services they will be golden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would suggest BitCoins as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Might want to give Dwolla a shot.

    ReplyDelete