Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Working on Kelt(Done Now) + 0.3.6 Release + Fanart

Whelp I intend to stream a few hours and get some work done on the game as I snuck home from work to work on CoC.   I'm hoping to get Kelt finished or almost finished today.  Wish me luck.  ITS OVER.  If you like my work ethic lately, drop a donation!  I'm still a ways away from the goal but closing rapidly!

New Release! 0.3.6:
  • Added a new encounter at the farm with a centaur named Kelt (Male).

  • Kelt has a bad end and possibly a pregnancy planned but they are not available at the moment.

  • Added a new secondary weapon (its a key item, not a replacement for your current weapon) in the form of a bow.

  • Added a special attack for using the bow.

  • Tweaked and fixed some more Marble (a cowgirl at the farm) stuff.


Also here is some excellent artwork I received in the email today that's pretty representative of most people's experiences within CoC.  Artist can be found here.


14 comments:

  1. Ok I have to admit, I love that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minor typo error when you eagerly suck Kelt's cock. Champion is spelt Chamion.

    The update is very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 days? lol... noob, you can look like that in less than 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any lvl requirement to meet kelt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The site is literally taking like 2 minutes to load a new page right now. I think Kelt is a bit too popular for your hosting to handle fen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work by writer's of the Kelt and Marble scenes. Both scenarios are hot, and they give a nice change of pace to the game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The annoying thing about the image is that lately I've been actually trying to avoid that, just to see if i can do it without becoming a monster, hasn't been working out though, lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. No chance of raping Kelt, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not unless Orakun wants to expand on him to allow it. I want to rape Marble personally. Maybe have a player sandwich with kelt on top, player in the middle, marble on the bottom :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fuck Fen, I like the way you think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do hope there is some option to turn the tables on Kelt eventually. And is there some aftermath to having Marble join you? I've gotten there with both giving in to addiction and not and for the most part she's no longer 'present' in game save for that blurb in the camp description and if you're addicted, she feeds you milk occasionally.

    I was hoping she'd actually be on the masturbation list with Jojo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agreed...I'd like to use her regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was that a team fortress reference I spotted?That caught me off guard. lol

    ReplyDelete