Saturday, August 27, 2011

Goliath Online

I'm about to drop the hammer, and dispense some indiscriminate coding!

http://www.livestream.com/fenoxoscodecast
(EDIT:  I shut it down for steak but its back up again!)
EDIT2: I'm done for now.  It'll be back later tonight I hope.
EDIT3: I streamed a bit longer but its over now.

PROGRESS STATUS:
  • Main Marble Coding - 100% Done

  • Marble Event Linkage - 85% Done

  • Marble Testing - 20% Done

  • Marble Update ETA:  Tomorrow Nite (There will be coding and then some buggy test releases dumped into livestream before the real release.)

OTHER ITEMS:
  • Fenoxo's Farm Update stats - 0% all around.  Fuck you iPad not syncing documents.

  • Nuku's events I was writing for him - 0% all around.  Fuck you iPad.

  • The rest of my backlog - Ugh.  0%.  Still a bunch more shit to sift through.

  • Rent - Looks like I'll be a bit short on rent this month.  So either Bad Dragon needs to pay me for my ad *grumble*, or I need to get lucky with donations.  I'm trying to get my activity back up to where it needs to be so that I don't feel like a mooch.  Considering I put in a good 5 hours on the game today I'm not complaining.



4 comments:

  1. Just sayin cause you cut off mid sentence...
    "If I get enough money to off set the amount of money I would have made at work I am probably gonna..."
    Nice way to leave us hangin' ^_^;;
    So what you gonna do? TELL US WE WANT TO KNOW!!!
    Btw that was fun talkin with you through the live stream and all that
    -Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, the nature of Marble's milk was the one thing I wanted to be kept hidden at initial release. Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found a cool story some of us might like (dont know if its NSFW yet or not... but starts good enough for me...

    http://transform.to/~mwbard/centaur/1imlate.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. @icedrake - must have been some massive lag cause I talked a bit after that >.<

    @The Dark Master - Cant win em all :/

    ReplyDelete