Sunday, January 30, 2011

Imp Done. (Also put up a donate button!)

He's fully implemented.  He has all his attacks, can rape and impregnate the player, and can be raped by the player if he loses from over-lust and the player has high enough corruption and lust.  There is also a 'tease' attack that raises enemy lust slightly.  The pregnancy system isn't fully implemented yet, so you don't get little reminders about how big your belly is or give birth. There is also a display that will appear once your enemy is somewhat aroused to give you an indication of how turned on they are.  Should I display a % as well like I do HP?

I also threw up a donation button, by request.  And of course noone has used it yet.  If you do use it please post so in the comments so I can verify it's working.  And by all means don't feel obligated to, I'll live either way.

EDIT: I has monies.  So it does work.  And now I need to go to bed :D

8 comments:

  1. A percentage would work nicely, but it would fit in better if you gave little hints like "the enemy is beginning to harden" and "the enemy is visibly aroused" along with the HP reading.

    It's not like your character has a scouter that reads the enemies' exact arousal level. I think it would be more...realistic (and I use that term loosely) if you just gave hints.

    Oh, and by the way, love your game. Can't wait to see all these new features you are adding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his boner level?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you throw in some birth control eventually, too? Just because I can rape some monsters doesn't mean I want to give birth to some of their ilk...

    Abortion (morning after) pills or a female diaphragm would probably be most appropriate for the setting.

    Also, great game. Like the customizable hero addition over unnamed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds good. There should also be ovulation medicine, ensuring a rapid pregnancy, and I'm looking forward to see the grapple function in action. Can we rape anything we want using it? That Sand Witch pissed me off.
    Will there also be additional options regarding battle in terms of the size of your cock?

    Like if you rape an imp with a car sized cock, and you cum, will it kill the imp? Or will you win, and leave it lying there, ass gaped open and belly swollen from the gallons of cum you dumped in it?

    Will there also be an option to enlarge specific parts of your anatomy? Clit, vulva, nipples, balls?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How does one go about buying a character name in the game? I've researched a bit and foun that if you enter a certain name you get a pre generated char. I would like to do this, and I figured best place to comment would be the donate button post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How does one go about buying a character name in the game? I've researched a bit and foun that if you enter a certain name you get a pre generated char. I would like to do this, and I figured best place to comment would be the donate button post.

    ReplyDelete