Friday, January 21, 2011

New BLOOOOOG

So what's this?  A BLOOOOG.  I figured I may as well have some soapbox that didn't require people to register in order to view my content.  

Who am I?  I'm that guy that made "Unnamed Text Game" and am currently working on a reboot for it called "Corruption of Champions".  There are a number of improvements in the works for it:

-10 buttons instead of 4.
-Perks
-Ability to expand inventory to five slots.
-Graphical stat bar representations
-Improved save screen display
-Some object oriented code actually used  (which will make coding grappling much more doable)
-Hopefully some actual plot mixed into all the sex.

For now you can see a work in progress build on my furaffinity's scraps.  As soon as I figure out hosting for them I'll get links up here.  It seems wasteful to use rapidshare for a 200kb file.

2 comments:

  1. Use mediafire or something. They're good for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the name of the program u use write a mesatge at the user oroage26 on furaffinity.com

    ReplyDelete