Thursday, January 27, 2011

Where's MAH UPDATES!?!!!

...nowhere because they don't exist.  My computer damn near crashed just from backing up to a USB drive, so I burned that shit to the ground, tied my drives into a RAID1, and have been trying to get everything up and running.  Apparently 60ish windows updates takes FOREVER to go through.  It's all gravy now though, and as soon as my raid1 finishes self-checking to make sure everything is good I'll start dumping Adobe Flash onto it and get to work.  YAY!

If I make any progress tonight, you guys will be the first to know.

EDIT: Finished up most of Equinum.  It now can gives horseface, tail, and fur.  Hopefully this weekend I get lots done!   (The debug link has been updated to an up to date build, complete with debug (IE: Cheat) mode enabled. You'll be able to use Equinum without actually consuming the item.

<3 Fen

8 comments:

  1. oh noes!

    good job on the raid though!

    hope all is well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the debug link? I await eagerly for a complete version, work hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check the right box, I forgot to update the date on the build but I had updated the file it links to. Ugh. Bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mostly completed. Hmm...so is overuse gonna result in complete horsification? >.>

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be interesting as possibly a Game Over situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the game seems to be interesting but i can't click on some boxes : save/load, desert and forest. So i'm kinda stuck at the beginning :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Under your red fur you have a human-shaped head with fur skin."
    Fur skin. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also masturbate button not work. Equinum - unlimited used... But cool descriptions characters.

    ReplyDelete