Saturday, July 30, 2011

Still Not Dead

I'm still not dead (and still haven't abandoned CoC, wtf?!), and I got a little work done on my 'CoC Character Viewer App'.  It got it set up to load save files and display most non-sexual bits (faces, fur, feet, horns, ears, antennae, and tails).   Tonight I want to work on it some more and get pregnancies, balls, and breasts, and maybe dicks situated.  Nipples will probably have to wait for another day because they'll require me to duplicate and place each individually for size breast.  Here's what WON'T be accurate in CoC Viewer's approximation:
  1. Skin/Hair/Fur colors.  I may set flash to shift the colors appropriately down the road but it'll take time and I've already spent hours on this thing.  I'll probably try to accomplish this whenever I start on a 'with images' version.  
  2. Perfect multi-tit representation.  Because of the way breasts are laid out I couldn't get them to look right if non-matching sizes are displayed.  So huge up top with smaller down low characters will just look huge.
  3. More than 3 dicks.  After a certain number of layers Flash stops showing the bottom layers, so for now I'm going to limit it to 3 dicks and pray I don't end up with any situations that cause the base body layer not to display. 
Hopefully I'll stream and get a lot done tonight.  Nope energy levels @ 0 again.  BLEH.

13 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warning: Energy Reserves Depleted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would it be at all easier to have a few pallets to the side letting viewers manually shift color for skin/fur/hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you create images for 2/3 cocks to display in a single layer and stack them, you could allow the game to display up to 9... eg, 1st layer is a dual cock, 2nd layer is 1, 3rd layer is 1 for 4 total.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty good with GIMP. If you need help changing the fur colors and such just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we know your not dead and you have not abandoned CoC (and whoever sead it for a sec is already dead :) ) and heres a ider just for later how about a way to find the factory and a chanch to take it over?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like Fenoxo needs to build additional pylons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Fur-man: Factory is already findable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why would you want to take it over. If you do that
    A. we don't get anymore sex after the one telling us gameover.
    B. well um... why would you want to?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha it'll be funner to have the succubus incubus and omibus come after you in later times to try and get revenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you get well soon Fenoxo. I'm sorry to hear you got food poisoning...

    Though I agree with Fur-man. Couldn't the Factory be taken over? After we do shut down? Or at least make the monsters come back sooner. When I play in the factory and either turn the valves, or do shutdown mode, I only get to see the Incubus ONE time afterwards, and the rest of the time the factory is completely except for the former slaves who still hang out there. *lol*

    I think it'd be fun if we could either take over the factory ourselves if we chose the shutdown mode, or if you could make the monsters come back to it more.

    Hey how many game days does it take for the factory to become fully funtional again if we chose the Shutdown button? Or does the place stay busted no matter what option we chose?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ David

    you can't when your corruped well thats what I know

    @ BlueLight

    well I was thinking about expermating with the corrup stuff and I was not thinking detals when I was tipeing it out sorry

    @ rika_star25

    yeah like slowy takeing the demon land over pice by pice you know...that bit mite come close to the end (like we will ever get there lol) fighting new champions (random made ones) to add them you know?

    ReplyDelete