Monday, July 4, 2011

Dungeon Status Update

I'm getting a LOT of people asking where I'm at one the dungeon.  Let me break it down for you guys:

Dungeon Progress:
Code - 0%
  •  Dungeon System 0%
  •  Rooms and Monsters 0%
  •  Items 0%
  •  New Dick Type - 0%
Writing - 66%
  •  Monster 1 (Succubus) 100%
  •  Monster 2 (Incubus) 100% 
  •  Monster 3 (Omnibus) 5%
  •  Dungeon Rooms 90%
  •  Miscelleneous Dungeon Events 80%
  •  Supporting Outdoor Events 0%
In a nutshell, I have to write some texts for new items, combat and rape scenes for the Omnibus, and then a few outdoor events that relate to the dungeon and some plot.  Really, if I can make some good progress and get the rapes for the omnibus written (or mostly written) I'll start spending time coding it as I have time.  The dungeon system should slot in without too much work.  I'm more worried that I'll accidentally break the masturbation texts for those that luck into getting demon-cocks from raping the succubus.  In theory, if I push myself and have time (and it looks like I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow), I might be able to start coding within a week. 


I also saw this, and immediately thought of the all-natural self-stimulation belt and organic onahole.   I'm thinking I need to find some hybrid of the two you can lock on to Jojo (thus disabling the 'sex' scenes in his masturbation menu, but modifying his behavior in the woods and maybe giving him some other alternate scenes. That poor mouse!  If only I had the time.

Apparently when I get sick I get hopped up on caffeine and code my ass off, so I did a lot of tweaking to the furry items and cleaned up the item storage for the next build.  I also fixed the imp food so that it will properly shrink those with dicks.  

Maybe a stream tonight?  I don't know.  I won't talk during it as I have a sinus infection.  
-Fen

11 comments:

  1. :P

    Good luck on your coding and shit.

    I know you can do it.

    /confidence

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tower that appears in the desert is the first dungeon, right? Hopefully the room at the top won't be empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya know from looking at that, thats like an expansion in and of itself to this game o_o if the game could be considered completed... ^_^ your awesome man.
    Also side note, I am sure you have seen yourself, almost 1.5mil views! Keep up the great work and all that ^_^ -Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tentacle image is great!
    Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found where the pic is from just browsing
    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/383893/4d3897789b/?p=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're interested in the japanese source, the dude's homepage is http://sawakihein.bufsiz.jp and his pixiv page is http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=14168 . I've been trying to figure out what the proper tag is for "tentacle panties" on pixiv, but as yet am unsuccessful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Related to said image:

    http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1015516
    http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1016651

    Though you may well have seen them already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the new location in the change log. Female Nagas are called Nagini, or if you want the monster and not the race; Lamia. I rather like these serpents, mind if I make one, or has someone else already taken that honor?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new dungeon is coming along nicely I can see....can't wait till its released!

    If I may be so bold as to offer an idea on a toy/tool you could possibly add to the game? A milker.

    Yes a milker, one to drain breast milk from overly large tits and a dick milker to drain cum from overly large testes. It occured to me that with the items that increase breast size, Succubi Milk, and items that increase ball size/cum production, Succubi's Delight, why not have them be similar to when you character can't do anything except masturbate when at 100% lust? Except in this case your characters balls/breasts have grown too large for them to move around much and require them to be 'milked' so to speak. Its just a random thought that occurred to me and I thought you might like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, how about we're able to lay eggs inside of people we rape, once we complete the Bee Woman transformation? How many honey's do we have to take before the Bee woman transformation is completed so we can do it?

    And couldn't you make it so that we have a run in with our female victims, so we can find out if they are pregnant or not?

    Plus with that Cerulean elixer (or whatever its called *lol*) that gets your male character nightly visits from that succubus after you drink it, is that a permanent thing that NEVER ends, OR if you have to many encounters with her you wind up being her mindless sex slave catering to her needs for the rest of your life and get a game over like if you overuse AU Onahole or wind up like poor JoJo. *lol* and speaking about the onaholes, couldn't you update it a bit so that the message changes so that if your female character is now a herm with a big cock, that the message also includes the cock if its there? *lol* Even when we get the game over, the seller always mentions the WOMAN but never the cock she might be sporting while the AU onahole is going at her.

    Speaking of the Cerulean Elixer, isn't there a version that'll get us the Incubi's as a nightly visitor for our female characters the way it does for the male characters and the succubi's? *lol* And what a Omnibus? Are they already in the latest version of the game, and if so where do we have to explore in order to find them?

    I haven't seen it yet, so I thought I'd ask first. Can we get pregnant from the Incubi's and hellhounds, plant monsters and any other creature that attacks our female characters, or is it only the Imps, Minataurs, and Bee Women that can get us pregnant? If anything I think it be cool if the hellhounds could get us pregnant, especially if we're in our dogmorph forms when we're attacked by them . *lol*

    And maybe a return of Lucia's former human boyfriend, Marco, from the desert, so we can find out how he turned out if we told him to use 'Go Demon' path, and see how 'grateful' he might be for what we told him to do. *lol*

    And couldn't there be a new place to explore? Like a beach or something?

    ReplyDelete
  11. rika:
    The bee girl gets her eggs from the queen bee, she doesn't make them herself, so you can't lay eggs as one.

    The Cerulean elixer was submitted by a player, if you want to see an alternative version for females, you'll have to wait until someone writes it. As for what exists for it: there are three scenes, and that's it; no bad end yet, just repeating the second two scenes.

    Look at the change log, there is a new area planned.

    ReplyDelete