Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quit F5'ing!

No release tonight.  I killed a bunch of grammar bugs in a short livestream and got v3 of the WIP build out to my team.

Big changes:
-Canine Peppers actually drop now, though this is temporary till the farm comes back.
-A few changes to minotaur blood got done, but it won't drop in the WIP release.
-It no longer calls Jojo a corpse when you defeat him with physical attacks.
-Is anyone still getting stuck in combat?  If so I need to know for the sake of my sanity. (I hope not)

Notes:
-Leveling system is not in yet.  So...patience!
- <3

4 comments:

  1. Do all donators get access to the test version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If so I woundnt mind donating some money. Still great work in such short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think fen is giving out the bug texsting to people who actually reported bugs and errors out of their own free time, not to donors, but he can correct me if i am wrong on that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mino Blood is still INCREDIBLY glitched which makes it basically useless if you wanna be "pure" of a certain type as well as gain some height while your at it.

    Also, Weight and Height seem too be hinted at a possible use in the future, anything on that end?

    Or are my muscles hidden under a small layer of fat for no reason at all?

    ReplyDelete