Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wootles

I got stuck at work again (sadface), but two things:
* Im past goal, so I'm back in the black now.  
* My tf2 playing last night bore fruit - I got an item worth real money.
I have tomorrow off due to holiday, so I anticipate getting shit done, and potentially a late night stream going.
<3 Fen
(Forgive any typos, writted from phone)

EDIT:  Just got home from dinner I got dragged to, probably going to chill with some games a few hours then do a 1-2 hour stream later.  Tomorrow when I get the chance I intend to do some major streaming  (No work).

EDIT: I did streeeeeam.   Fixed bugs, got caught up on my communication, and started work on overhauling a new a camp-menu for accessing camp followers (jojo/marae/whomever else shows up.)

4 comments:

  1. I just e-mailed a whole bunch of typos to you. Sorry for all the extra work my obsessive grammar naziing causes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your holiday you need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi great work with this game; I do however have one balance query.

    Is it possible to get cow ears before the hooves when using Minotaur's blood? It seems you get dog ears before paws but with the blood its the opposite. Perhaps this is because you made hooves easier to obtain to allow for easier centaurs?

    While trying to get a character to have cow ears and dogs legs I found it impossible. Either the hooves would appear before the cow ears would or the dog ears would appear before the dog paws.

    It seems to me a more balanced approach would be to have the various body parts appear in the same order with each item.

    It could also be that I was just extremely unlucky with the rolls and the body parts can occur in any order, perhaps its just unlikely.

    I hope I've made that clear and you can understand my meaning, great work and no sweat just something I thought could be considered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ The Dark Master: I have an idea for some short changes to the barn scene dialogue that would fit centaurs, giving chars with centaur bodies more scenes before the bad end. I want to run them by you first. You can email me at eoinjcmATgmail.com if you want to see them.

    ReplyDelete