Friday, September 2, 2011

Slow Sunday


It's been a busy last week and I'm kind of kicking it slow today.  I did a bit of brainstorming for my next game, wrote four pages of smut for Nuku's game (he commissioned me and then I lost all I had done when I sold the iPad so restarting), and then played some TF2.  

What has happened in CoC in the past week:
  • Two huge new encounters at the farm (and I will be breaking up the farm in a week or two I hope), dependent on work. In their original formats they were each 25+ pages.

  • Treeboobs in the corrupted glade got finished (FINALLY). 

  • An imp gangbang with 4 variations, each many pages long.

  • A metric fuck-ton of bugfixes, typo fixes, etc.


What I intend to do in the next week:
  • Do 3-4 more items from the submission backlog, at which point I think I'll have all the ones I care to do done.  If you've submitted something you think is awesome and would like me to take another look at it in the next few days, feel free to resend it, there is a chance I meant to but lost it in my piles of email.

  • Skip out on work early at every opportunity and livestream writing/coding (and beg for donations.)

  • Code a couple small events to give the player some more options to avoid the imp rape and perhaps use the Lethicite crystal for something.

  • My primary writing goal is going to be getting Nuku's commission done and working on the texts for the various new farm events I want to add.  I have to rewrite everything I had written before I sold the iPad (same derp moment as I had with Nuku's commish), so I'm still playing catch-up.

  • Do some new fairly simple TF items for mice, rabbits, and cats.   Really it shouldn't be too hard as it only involves adding new ears and tails, and maybe a new penis type for cats. 

  • Bitch about being poor.

Awrite I'm out, hopefully I can skip out on work and get some awesome writing/coding written.

<3's & Boobies,
-Fen




11 comments:

  1. Nice to see you chugging along at such a fast rate, and to hear that you're looking at putting in some new TFs. Can never have enough of those. :P

    For the mice and cats, I wonder... have you considered making the mouse TFs a result of some negative consequence from encounters with the cats? IIRC you'd said a long time ago that you prefer not to have TFs sort of happen without the player's consent for the most part (could be wrong on that), but in this case it seems like it'd make sense, particularly if it's still something that's easily avoidable.

    And with that out of the way, I was wondering recently... is there any progress to report on the character viewer? I was impressed by the unfinished version, but it seems like it just fell off the radar after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I don't know any other way to contact the writer for Kelt:

    @Ourakun; will you ever adjust the player's interactions with Kelt so that it accounts for experienced high level characters, characters who would want to talk back, or characters that agree to his desires without doing so submisively submissively. Would it make sense for a demon to be able to corrupt him by pretending to submit to him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fenoxo are you planning to try out Battlefield 3? It has the class based gameplay and character customization of TF2, but with weapon customization, giant maps, vehicles, deeper gameplay and 64 player servers. Caspian Border Trailer Tell me that doesn't look awesome, I dare you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, fenoxo. did you seee my post in the last update about having sent my Desert Tribe bad end to you, and to look for it using my name in the Subject box line? Or do you want me to send it to you again, like you said in this update?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Encountered a small bug:

    Playing as a female centaur and got the imp gangbang scene. 2 Errors.

    You yelp and buck as the mushroom-head catches on your folds. Your Error: multiCockDescriptLight() called with no penises present. bounces as the bulge passes over it.

    and

    Some part of you can still feel shame, and you whine and clench your teeth as the urge to moo rises in you.The master imp pounds into you as hard as he can, driving his ERROR: CockDescript Called But No Cock Present deeper into your cunt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you keep skipping out on work as much as possible, of course you're gonna be poor. Work man, keep your life going and you can keep on coding. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm... I haven't been able to play the latest version yet, but from the sound of the Imp gangbang, does that mean it also has a bad end, if your character still has 'some part of you that can still feel shame'?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No idea, only seen it twice and I don't have any high corruption chars right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No bad end for the imp scene yet. I had one in mind but:

    A) There's no way to avoid it or fight off the imps yet.

    B) The new Kelt scenario pretty much covers my ideas for an imp bad end.

    I have a fix in mind for A (Based on Intelligence, 'cause I hate useless game-stats) and some new ideas for a bad end (That I think could advance the plot, even). And I've been thinking of ways to add Marble to the scenes without adding a metric fuck-ton of dialogue.

    It all depends on Fenoxo's workload. I'm writing the material, but I'll hold off on sending it to Fenoxo while he's still playing catch-up.

    ReplyDelete