Friday, July 12, 2013

Temporary Notification

I posted a bulletin on Offbeatr with some information about what's going on with fenoxo.com. In a nutshell, I got hit with a bunch of traffic and my host took the website down. They're making me jump through a bunch of hoops via support tickets that take them roughly 24 hours to respond to. I'm also in the middle of some draining personal stuff at the moment that is going to have me busy and or without internet for some of this weekend.

If it isn't back up in decent capacity by the time I'm settled this weekend, I am going to get a new host and toss these guys to the vultures.

In the meantime, keep an eye on my furaffinity journals for more frequent updates while the site is down. CoC can also be found there (requires an account with adult content enabled) and on e621. Alder has provided a link to FoE for those who'd like to grab it.

I am truly sorry about this.

5 comments:

  1. thank you my good sir and or madam

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cool of your to put a notice on this site (since this was our only way to you) about what happend that sucks tho and i'm just asking but does this link to CoC is the newest version? if so then yay :3 hope you get your site back (it seems like less of a hassle then making a new one lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a new host anyway, if they're taking 24 hours to respond to tickets they're worth less than nothing. Very few companies in hosting would still be in business with that level of service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forbidden

    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

    Apache Server at fenoxo.com Port 80
    i got this agian:(

    ReplyDelete